The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
sorry for the last reply. I unfortunately am not familiar with the dice method... But if you want to go that route I can re-post. For now I'll just go by paragraph.

Aleera headed the call from the younger wolf who ran along side her. Trying to veer the goats to the right. Slightly behind her pack-mate, Aleera followed his lead, chasing them toward the trees, although she still had no idea why. As the made there way into the trees however, the sight of Ferdie Von Pelt reveled the plan to her, with a smirk on her maw she watched as the Alpha connected with the animal, only to see it rear it hind legs bucking, trying to free itself. She was quickly distracted by the onslaught of the other goat, it looked somewhat dazed and confused. She thought better than to try and grab it, it would take more than one wolf to succeed, with only three of them there was a very slim chance that a second goat could be brought down. Instead she snapped at the creature alerting it of her presence causing it to jump away, frightened of the ferocious wolves it now found itself among. Refocusing her efforts on the goat Ferdie was dealing with, springing forward to aide in whatever way she could think off.
Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM