Hushed Willows oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you,
14 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
the confusion was clear in ingcuka's expression. they were both foreigners in this land, it seemed. umzingeli took the stranger's question of where? as an indication of ignorance, a precursor of vulnerability. aphiwe thanked anathi for guiding them to one another, lest a malevolent creature find the woman first.

she moved to take another step forward but halted upon recognizing the command. abasemzini, foreigners, they were all beside themselves with pride. did one not know that a command from the needy was but a cry of help? if she did not, aphiwe did. 

eyebrow raised, she replied, you do not lead me. assuming this was understood, she moved to circle the woman and examine the scene. i can help. you fell?
afrikaans xhosa
hover for translations!
Messages In This Thread
oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 15, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 15, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 16, 2019, 02:46 PM