Mudminnow River i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
though lolita might have noticed, bhediya was none the wiser. she continued barking her curses until the coyote scurried off, likely waiting in the shadows for the pair to leave. chodu, she whispered, then turning back to the woman.

are you okay? she whispered. the scout nosed gently at the stranger's side, wet fur clinging to her nose. she didn't move, she didn't respond; her body was warm, but her muscles were stiff.

bhediya scurried back, tripping over her own paws in the process. she'd ventured close enough to pick up the pungent scent of death, the foul stench of a bloodied corpse.

she doubled over, lurching forward with each heave. what was once alive was now dead. her gaze flickered frantically between the ground and lolita to fight the urge to look back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 27, 2019, 11:40 AM