Blacktail Deer Plateau curse the ground where you kneel
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
His gaze was harsh and cold. Scrutinizing her with a hard stare. Even if he had only one eye, half a face, that hole where the other eye would sit cast its own harsh, empty gaze within the hollow it lived. Before he could mull over her reply and give his own, Aningan's familiar voice ordered something and joined the meeting with the trespasser - who, to him, was now requesting to join after she was caught trespassing. 

His stance did not shift, he would remain stiff around the female, but instead, would take a few steps back to allow Aningan to take the stage. His posture was non-challenging to the Alpha, but held its own pride of its own. She sent out the call after trespassing. Before I could get to her his tone spoke without words. The two behemoths of men would now be her audience to join Rusalka, Rosencrantz as an acting second, the one who had found her first... he would remain quiet for the most part now. Having little to add now that Aningan had arrived.

Feel free to skip him! I will reply when I think it's appropriate for him to jump back in!
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
curse the ground where you kneel - by Oksana - December 23, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: curse the ground where you kneel - by Rosencrantz - December 23, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: curse the ground where you kneel - by Oksana - December 23, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: curse the ground where you kneel - by Rosencrantz - December 23, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: curse the ground where you kneel - by Aningan - December 23, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: curse the ground where you kneel - by Oksana - December 24, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: curse the ground where you kneel - by Rosencrantz - December 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: curse the ground where you kneel - by Aningan - December 25, 2019, 12:59 AM