Emberwood o f*ck
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig started at the girl’s questions. “What—” she started to ask, and then realized how confused the girl was and couldn’t help but chuckle. “No,” she explained, her eyes twinkling in amusement. At some other time, perhaps, such a silly mistake would have annoyed her, but today she was too tired to be annoyed by the misunderstanding of a young girl. “No, I was here the whole time. It’s an expression. Somewhere else simply means I was lost in thought, thinking deeply on something.” She shook her head. Where had this girl been her entire life to have never heard such an expression? 

Had she seen beautiful things? Did Grezig really want to talk to a stranger about her past life? About children who were dead or gone? A man who had given her children before disappearing himself? A different man who was here, in this pack, one she was still desperately in love with? She sighed, wondering what she could possibly tell this girl without bearing her soul. “I was thinking of… the ocean,” she finally said, which wasn’t entirely untrue, for she had lived near it for some time before going away from the Teekon Wilds for the last four or so months.
Messages In This Thread
o f*ck - by RIP Grezig - December 19, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: o f*ck - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: o f*ck - by RIP Grezig - December 26, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: o f*ck - by Reiko - December 30, 2019, 01:20 AM
RE: o f*ck - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:58 PM