Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She confirmed that she was, indeed, cool, and he relaxed a little more.  She took the lead on the whole backing up thing but he joined in willingly - Zane was a lover, not a fighter, though he could totally kick some ass if needed.  Just let that wolverine try anything else.

Fortunately for both of them, the food was gone and with it any drive to move that way.  Speaking of...

Did you see that?  Dude took off with something and left us to fuckin deal with his mess.  Zane said quietly, though the disbelief in his tone was evident.  What a dick!  It occurred to him a second later that maybe she was one of those uptight chicks who didn't appreciate language, but then no fucking way.  She was crazy, no way she was uptight, and he was rad as hell.  He had nothing to worry about.

D'you know that dude?  He asked suddenly, wondering if they were friends or some shit.  He hadn't even thought of that, and maybe should have before he went off on him.
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Zane - January 01, 2020, 01:02 PM