Neverwinter Forest Darkness devours every shining day
<span [color=#FF4500]
style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:blink;text-transform:none;font-variant:small-caps;color:FF0033;">A world without F i r e
is one without G r a c e</span>
41 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Daenerys always had trouble sleeping, so when she awoke way before the sun had even thought of rising she didn't think twice about it. Dany groggily looked up to see it was still dark as death outside. She lazily rose from her sleeping position on the ground and stretched her sore body. I need to find a better den, sleeping out here is taking a toll on my body. She said to herself.

The wind had a slight chill to it, but she enjoyed it. Dany decided that she was hungry and wanted to hunt. She began to jog through the forest lazily. Within a few minutes she caught the smell of a hare. She crouched sensing it was nearby. After waiting in the forest for what seemed like hours she caught sight of it. A fat brown hare rested in the forest no paying attention. Dany seeing as though this was her moment to attack leaped out of her cover and lauded a quick bite on the hare.

After eating her fill Dany still had a lot of meat left. I'll take it back with me and eat it later she declared to herself. Dany lifted the mangled corpse into her mouth and started walking. After a few minutes she heard a wolf call out. That sounds like Turq, I wonder if she's ok worried Dany made her way towards the sound of the she wolf's voice. After catching glimpse of Turq Dany set down the hare and barked at her, not wanting to scare the she wolf. Daenerys picked back up the hare and made her way over to where the female was seated. The closer Dany got to her the more the smell of sickness overwhelmed Dany. Sickness was a sign of weakness and not wanting to upset the female she didn't mention it. "I have some hare left over, would you like it?" Dany spoke softly as she layed down the hare in front of the females place.
set by sophie
Messages In This Thread
Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 03, 2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Daenerys - October 07, 2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 07, 2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Daenerys - October 08, 2013, 07:13 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 08, 2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Daenerys - October 09, 2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 09, 2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Daenerys - October 09, 2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 09, 2013, 11:13 AM