Sunbeam Lair i have become death, the destroyer of worlds
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
the sound of footsteps slowly ascending the mountainside beckoned bhediya to stand. even fully straightened with ears at full-staff, she hardly held a daunting presence. it helped her to feel safe, though; even knowing that she couldn't realistically do much damage, she liked to pretend.

kukulkan was to act as her guardian, but he wasn't close enough in that moment to have heard her potential cries. she regretted sleeping with him and wished that she'd opted for a lesson instead.

as the brute cleared the corner and came fully into bhediya's line-of-sight, she released a sigh of relief. this was not pygmalion, but a stranger with no reason to bring her harm. the chuff was returned with a chirp and a gentle, hello. stretching and stepping out from her prior resting place, she took a few apphrensive steps forward to close some of the distance between them.

Messages In This Thread
i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 02:59 PM