Sunbeam Lair i have become death, the destroyer of worlds
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
alone, but not lonely. time spent wandering had made bhediya comfortable in her own solitude. moreover, she quite preferred the isolation of her cave to the wrath that presumably awaited her at home. she was a leader, one who had not only consented to but presented the idea of a curfew. yet, she'd been the first to break it. would the council blame her for this mistake, even after learning the circumstances? 

the seraph drew in a deep breath, exhaling with a small laugh. my companion, kukulkan. he's around here somewhere... it'd been a little while since she'd last seen him. bhediya liked to think that he was busy hunting, ignoring the possibility that he'd returned home without her. i've invited some others. 

a place is only isolated until it isn't. she smiled at him, wondering if her mumblings would register. why did you come up here? the mountain, i mean.

Messages In This Thread
i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 04:43 PM