Blacktail Deer Plateau you make me feel the gentle moonlight on my face
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
ofc not!! :P

The girl's voice is just a whisper, which only warms Huā's heart further. She was a delicate little flower, pale and wavering, looking as if a strong blow of wind could carry her away. It only makes the siren want to shelter her more, seeing the girl look so timid. She blinks kind eyes at the child's introduction, Clementine, pretty for a common name, she decides. 

Then the child's gaze moves beyond Huā, and so the mermaid turns to see. Just as the child introduces her mother, Huā recognizes her. It was the old woman from the beach- she distantly recalls her asking for Rusalka. It is only now that she connects those two dots. She had long forgotten the strange words they'd spewed at her, but now she's aware of where she is. Huā blinks awkwardly with some confusion in her moment of surprise- before stammering out awkwardly, "I happy to meet you, Clementine. A-and your mother..." She breathes, remembering how she'd used her language in hopes of vexing them, now praying the woman hadn't held onto any bad feelings towards her.
Messages In This Thread
you make me feel the gentle moonlight on my face - by Huā - January 06, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: you make me feel the gentle moonlight on my face - by Huā - January 25, 2020, 11:55 PM