Kintla Flatlands your problem is, you spent your whole life thinking there were rules
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
She laughed. She spoke and Vallkyrie was silent a moment until - OOOOOH. She got it now. Kyr's expression narrowed, regarding Belharra with a look of 'really...?' over her features. Oh my gods... She spoke up with a rolling of those icy pale eyes. Sure she did have quite the sense of humor, if anything. Maybe she would do Kyr some good with lightening up a bit better. Not that Vallkyrie considered herself much of a bore though.... 

And with the dark woman's wink, she introduced. Belharra. Finally a name to the thief. She explained she did have family around here, somewhere. Siblings, sisters... Vallkyrie had one littermate, a sister, and that was all she knew of before she left. Belharra was a lone wolf through and through though, but at least she had a backup plan where family could help out if the need arose. Vallkyrie Archer. Came here from a peninsula called Torbine. Quite the travel from here.  She spoke, pausing to lick at her jaws, the taste of hare still fresh in her mouth. She was still hungry, of course. Its all just me now. Though I dont think I'll stick to myself for too long. I like having a place in a pack, somewhere to call home. Not having to watch my back 24/7 or worrying so much about starving... Unlike the position they both found themselves in now, it seemed, having squabbled over a rabbit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your problem is, you spent your whole life thinking there were rules - by Vallkyrie - January 26, 2020, 05:05 PM