Jade Fern Grove That's why you're you, and the same goes for me as well
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
At that, she grinned -- a toothy, devilish one, so very Arbiter, Good. Then you'll be sticking around rather than risking disappointing me a third time. There were only so many times she'd tolerate it before her greeting would be hostile. She wanted reliability from those she dealt with.

Did Diaspora turn out to be not to your liking? I think you were the last wolf I ran into from that pack. I don't even know if they're still there.  We've moved just north of here, obviously -- a new start or whatever you'd want to call it. A slight tip of her head.  Certainly he couldn't have had foul luck and gotten attacked by something blah blah whatever happened again. If Corvus brought that kind of luck with him wherever he went, then he'd best be more careful in the future.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: That's why you're you, and the same goes for me as well - by Arbiter - January 27, 2020, 10:05 PM