Jade Fern Grove That's why you're you, and the same goes for me as well
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
North of our territory -- Whitebark Stream. It feels farther from us than Easthollow was. Whether it is or not, I don't know. Less contact point between borders, each positioned in a better way. As long as they proved to be a reasonable sort of wolf, she'd deal with it.

At least he was thinking of it. Winter was certainly here, and it likely wasn't going to be easing up any time soon. Well, you recall my opinions of the packs you joined. The question is if your next choice is better than the last. What would you be looking for? She didn't directly offer. She already had, and her opinions hadn't changed. More the question was if he for some reason just was avoiding her pack because of her or some other unknown reason. As such, she'd be a little cagey -- if he asked directly to join Legion that was one thing, or seemed to be interested in what they may be offering, perhaps she could more directly re-offer. She wasn't keen on continuing to make offerings to continue to have them rejected.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: That's why you're you, and the same goes for me as well - by Arbiter - February 01, 2020, 04:04 PM