Moonspear black holes in my favorite sweaters
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
the call comes again, closer. auds press toward hydra at the low growl that seeps from her chest, though remains largely silent. it is apparent that they are near; a few moments more and they are upon it. for a moment they are motionless, and then hydra's command is accepted with a no and they are moving again. 

she cuts left even as she queen surges in the other direction; rounding on the fox with cold ferocity. there is a rush of elation at this smooth rush of events, and then she's pressing forward too, moving to meet the vixen with jaws agape. it appears for a moment as if it might try and meet her in some ill-fated attempt at battle, but then it sinks low and darts suddenly in the opposite direction, attempting to dart by her. 

isilme wheels, driving after the thing and landing a grip across the vixen's hindquarters. she wrenches backward, gathering enough momentum to fling to vixen back in the direction of hydra. it lands heavily in the snow before her, and the sterling girl darts forward once more in an attempt to fasten her jaws into the creature's flank, intent in tearing open the soft flesh there.
Messages In This Thread
black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: black holes in my favorite sweaters - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 04:10 PM