Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Rivet's response made an unpleasant heat flash across Turq's skin. The idea of falling into the arms of another now fully repulsed her. It helped that she always pictured that faceless other as Dany now. Although she hadn't expected it to go down the way it had, that conversation with Dany had really been a turning point for Turquoise. She'd quite literally had an epiphany, which had been further driven home by the Rho's bewilding response to it.

The dark sylph seemed to understand that Turquoise was hinting at something. Turq smirked playfully. She didn't want to rush the moment. She was savoring the alone time with Rivet, especially now that she didn't feel like road kill. She enjoyed the teasing too, though the delay was mostly about getting Rivet to understand that she was making changes to the dynamic of their relationship—good ones.

"I'm just saying that you're the only one for me, Riv, that's all," she replied, her eyes glittering impishly as she spoke casually, playing it off like no big deal. Of course, it was a big deal for both of them. Grin broadening, she let that hang in the air a moment before adding, "And I want you to know that I'm committing and dedicating myself to you. You and you alone, Rivet."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 10, 2013, 12:42 PM