Hoshor Plains I never land, just float there
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Private 
@Emrik
back dated to 2/4 <3

She was ready for winter to be over. She desperately needed to replenish her plants and she was looking forward to not being cold all the time. Today had been uncharacteristically sunny, though, and she had been lucky enough to find a large boulder positioned perfectly within the sun's warm beams. She had spent most of the morning sorting more dead plants from her herb cache, the remnants of which still clung to her fur in random places. Her next task had been to check the food stores but she had been unable to resist the promise of warmth on her fur. She stopped near the rock, lifting her front paws and resting them on the smooth surface. To her delight, it had been heated just enough by the sun. She swiftly jumped up onto the boulder, did a few circles, and then reclined in the toasty rays. She sighed and closed her eyes, letting the sun heat her coat like it had done the rock. She could almost forget it was winter if there wasn't the occasional chilly breeze to remind her. But it was easy to ignore, and she let her mind wander. Her new mating with Emrik was the main subject of her thoughts, and she couldn't help but smile as his face appeared in her mind. They should tell the children soon, she thought too. She would need to ask Emrik about it. For now, though, she just enjoyed the small, fleeting gift of warmth.
Messages In This Thread
I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 29, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - March 09, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - March 12, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - March 24, 2020, 01:27 PM