Hoshor Plains I never land, just float there
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She smiled at his compliment. I hope so, she replied. They don't always make it easy, she teased, alluding to how accident prone the pack seemed. She never minded treating anyone's ailments, though. She just hated seeing her packmates in pain. Come spring, his help would be most appreciated. Thank you; I'd like that. She would get to spend time with him and do one of her favorite activities. 

She wasn't sure what he meant by back at first and her confusion was apparent on her face. But it clicked when he explained that Ira was sending them out. She hadn't realized that was even an option. Her confusion quickly morphed into excitement, hope lighting her eyes. Really? she asked. That would make the spring so much better. I miss the river so much. She had found a way to settle on the plains because she had to, but they never felt like home; not like the river did. But with every bit of excitement came worry as well. Be careful, she warned. It might still be dangerous there, and if someone gets seriously injured... She shook her head. If he got seriously injured, she wasn't sure she'd be able to treat him or anyone else properly with her current herb supply.
Messages In This Thread
I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - February 28, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - February 29, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - March 09, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Emrik - March 12, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I never land, just float there - by Speedy - March 24, 2020, 01:27 PM