Sea Lion Shores oh, say, you want my love tonight
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The thundercloud asked Huā if she bit the kids, and she chortles a laugh. 我希望! She chuckles with a grin. There had been too much of the tension there; the tension of having to uphold pack standards. The worry that the adults would take Tuvak's side- despite how idiotic he'd been. 

At the mention of their group Huā smiles pleasantly. So Lei was in! Thank god, she thinks- they would be needing more people like her. Whether she liked it or not, Huā would have to recruit some friendly and open members to balance out all the xenophobes in their group. Lei with her bright personality and youthful style was the perfect candidate, and perhaps she would provide Ying some happy company. 

Then Lei asks whether iit would be the same as home. Home had once held good memories for her- before the incident. But still she felt aligned to the culture she'd been raised with- or most of it, anyway. 我觉得。可是在这里,女孩不是只妻子。我们和男孩是同水平。 She decides with confidence. She would not deny any girl the chance to be a wife or mother, but she was sure their purpose would go beyond this. They would be the leaders and foundation of their home.

The two would go on talking a little while longer, brainstorming the foundations of their potential new home. Eventually Huā would tell Lei to stay on the beach; wait for the sisters. She would return to Rusalka, if only for a short time. But that short time would serve as the catalyst to propel her plan into action.
Messages In This Thread
oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 01, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 02, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 04, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Lei - February 17, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: oh, say, you want my love tonight - by Huā - March 01, 2020, 12:29 PM