Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

I took a nap instead of replying lol Getting old sucks ;) lol

It didn’t matter to her, at all, that the two of them were so different. The saying ‘opposites attract’ was so fitting for the two of them. Through all their ups and down, Rivet never doubted where she belonged, never doubted her feelings for the larger female. The huge weight that had been lifted off her shoulders felt so good. She truly felt better now than she had in months, and this was clearly a good thing.

Though she hadn’t ever viewed Turq as being the man in their relationship, she had viewed the larger woman as being the more dominant of the two. She had instantly assumed that she’d be gladly taking Turq’s surname. However… "if you want to take my name, that’s fine too, or we could combine them if you wanted to." Either way was perfectly fine with her, and she wasn’t just saying that to appease her lover.

When Turq spoke of having one more thing to ask, Rivet pulled her head back from her lover’s chest just enough to be able to look up at her. Silently, she waited for whatever serious question was to come. A look of surprise flittered across her darkly colored face for a moment when the question was asked. "I don’t know," she answered honestly. It wasn’t something she’d ever thought about. "What about you?" she asked, curiously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 06:18 PM