Moonspear they treat me like a machine
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
dacio assures her that lyra — whom praimfaya understands to be one of hydra's sisters — has tended to him. good. praimfaya says resolutely. she knows that in terms of medical attention, hydra's son needed it much more than dacio but it wasn't unlike to praimfaya to suggest that should anything foul befall her klikalida because of a lack of attention she would not know forgiveness ( in that, perhaps there is blodreina in her after all ). hydra speaks of war yet to come, praimfaya begins, salmon pink tongue darting out across her jowls. and i need you by my side. he and opalia both for the commander would not go to war without her two most trusted fighting beside her.

perhaps when he is well enough to receive visitors i shall take him some meat. unfortunately, praimfaya could not be any use besides that to his recovery. dacio had fought to save him — and succeeded; she, at the very least, could take him some meat to fill his belly for she assumes it will be some time before he can hunt.

blackhead.

from what dacio tells her, he and hydra are at odds on what they believe to be true. the spear queen thinks that blackhead is runs with her son's attacker but dacio, as he tells it, believes that blackhead is dead. praimfaya's ears swivel for a moment before they flutter gracefully against her skull in contemplation as he considers his words. what makes you think that she is dead? praimfaya inquires curiously; far from skeptical. surely, he of all wolves would not make such a bold claim without fairly solid evidence to support it.
Messages In This Thread
they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 04:02 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 14, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 19, 2020, 07:43 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 10:52 AM