Panther Park how can i ease the pain?
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Roll: 20
W/buff:21
Ying: 11/50
Vespera: 31/50

Vespera should have guessed that the woman would put up a fight, and sadly, Vespera couldn't move in time for her receiving a powerful kick to the stomach which made her purple eyes pop out of her skull as her fastened grip loosened and her fangs popped out of white woman's neck with her blood spewing out of her and Vespera's teeth stained with her blood. The dark woman's face was slowly morphing into one of surprise as her body was lifted and her front paws started to flail and her back paws trying to find footing, the stranger wrapped her jaws around where Vespera's shoulder and neck met. 

The momentum of the attack made Vespera lose her attempt at getting a good stance on her back legs and she came crashing to the ground on her back like how she did the same thing to the white woman. The pain was starting to get intense for Vespera, but if the brat taught her one thing, it was to keep on the fight, so her eyes sparked flames as her fighting spirit was yet to be vanquished. The dark woman's back legs were free to move, so Vespera forced her strength to move down her body as she wiggled for her body to swing back. She then brought her back legs come flying back full swing as she propelled her back paws straight into Ying's ribs on her side with the kick of a kangaroo, but she wasn't finished.

Vespera craned her head back with her teeth bared and her ears pinned to her neck, she once again slingshotted her muzzle and dug her fangs into her neck and held on. The girl shoved her front paws under her body and launched herself up with enough force to slam the woman into the ground with the two wolves sliding, and with her grip, she continued to put pressure on her neck.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
how can i ease the pain? - by Ying - March 14, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Vespera - March 14, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Ying - March 14, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Vespera - March 14, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Ying - March 14, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Vespera - March 14, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Ying - March 14, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Vespera - March 14, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Ying - March 14, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Vespera - March 14, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: how can i ease the pain? - by Ying - March 14, 2020, 09:22 PM