The Heartwood I can look back,
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Behind her the tail whipped a little faster as the woman seemed pleasant, welcoming even. Reiko took this moment to approach a little more and observe the female a little closer as well as the insects above. She had a unique look to her, something Reiko was fond of. Being pale and without any beautiful patterns, she found beauty in the unique appearance of others and how this one's eyes shone oh so brightly in her charcoal face. 

Getting just close enough to be able to see the bees a little better, she sat back onto her haunches and observed the busy nest as they prepared for a new season. They must have just woken up either today or a couple days ago as the weather warmed up. They look like honey bees! There was clear excitement in her tone as she spotted the combs instead of a paper mache like nest. 

They're bugs, have you ever had honey? Since the young woman didn't know what bees were, Reiko was almost certain the answer was 'no', but would ask anyway. There was no point in assuming. The sound comes from their wings. They move so fast it makes a buzzing sound! It's louder because there are so many of them together.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 01, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 17, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 17, 2020, 09:53 AM