Ravensblood Forest You're my, my, my, [m]y lover.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: This thread contains the sex

Anyone wanting to intercept Ibis? Heat thread 5/5.
Estrus: 5-13 days long (receptive in final 5; high fertility).

She had spent plenty of time away from home by now, and it was time to head home. She was tired; it was the kind of full-body tired you get after going to the gym a few times in a week after a dry spell, and even for someone as active as Ibis, it was a lot. She felt fulfilled though. The urge to find a warm body and jump it had subsided somewhat. It was a nice way to pass the time and she was happy to have discovered it.

Now, though, with her cycle nearly finished, Ibis felt a desire to be home again. To see the Emberwood covered in resplendent reds, or the marsh beyond that - thinking of the days before the famine hit and everything was one big adventure. She knew she couldn't go back to either of those places without suffering stronger heartache than what she felt now, so she swallowed those feelings and focused on what she did have: Reiko, and the Empire.

It would take her a few days of hard travel to reach the mountains, and a few more to cross them in to the valley. So she would bask in the spring sun as long as she could, and enjoy what time she had on her way back home. Right now, Ibis was touring a dark forest that wasn't too remarkable to her. The air felt heavy, almost too humid for the season, and filled with a metallic taste she did not yet recognize as sea salt. As she emerged from a gap in the trees she could see down in to the lowlands where the hills rolled, blocked-out by irregular shapes she presumed to be a roaming herd of deer. It was beautiful - but it was lonely.
Messages In This Thread
You're my, my, my, [m]y lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 22, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 28, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 01, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - May 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 12:57 PM