Flycatcher Downs sweet little baby in a world full of pain
185 Posts
Ooc —
The boy answered yes, albeit a little hesitant. Clay snorted once more at that, and was about to shove back without another half-baked insult on how if the boy was with them then his thoughts and actions might align with them.. but something in the back of his mind halted such a response, along with the constant chant of 'be nice, be nice, be nice.' All he got out was a huff while internally struggling again before circling the boy slowly, looking him up and down.

"Clarence? I suppose it's a better name than Vengeance." Clay retorted. At least this weirdo had a decent name. "I'm going to give you some advice, Clarence; Run away. Leave Nightwalkers." Yes. Just as he did. "You don't seem like their type, you're safer as a loner than you are with them." A breath. "And yes, you do. You smell like bog and decay. And no I will not attack you unless you give me a reason to."

He was hesitant about giving his name to the boy. He never gave his name to anyone anymore. They didn't deserve it, they didn't deserve to utter the only decent thing that was given to him in his life. But something about this Clarence, this queer character, made him possible trustworthy. Regardless, Clay was uneasy, and as such he looked away and rubbed his forpaw against the other in a nervous twitch. "Uhm..No. I can't."
Messages In This Thread
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 02:52 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 05, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 08, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 11, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 14, 2020, 02:08 AM