Stone Circle there's a beautiful sadness that runs through him
185 Posts
Ooc —
Polaris, for the most part, seemed silent to the boy. Uneasy even; holding her breath, timid and cautious like a bird being trapped. Clay felt a smidge bad for possibly being the stole instigator for such feelings and actions, but he dared not show it to her.

He even wondered if she was going to say anything more, or walk off and leave him in peace. He would of been okay with either or, but what he hadnt expected was for her to slowly make her way up to him. He eyed her while doing so, keeping his jade gaze on her as she came closer. But golly was it frustrating for her to act like he was going to harm her. Nevertheless, he moved slightly over, making sure she had enough room to relax beside him—if you wanted to call it relaxing. It seemed more like a tepid confrontation if anything.

"With my brother, you mean?" He asked, curious if she was accounting for that recent event. Clay honestly had a hard time remembering much interactions with others. It seemed everytime he showed his face someone or something was upset with him. "I wasn't mad at you, more so at the fact that seeing your face reminded me of Nightwalkers." He recalled without filter.

He knew he was being brash, but since when did he ever hold his tongue? "Sorry...if it seemed otherwise." he muttered, still getting used to this whole 'apologizing' thing and 'owning his actions.' "But stop that." He glared. "Stop acting like youre verbally constipated, im not going to eat you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's a beautiful sadness that runs through him - by Clay - April 12, 2020, 09:31 PM