Northstar Vale Swimin' in My New Life Downtown
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Bored? Or was she looking for a distraction? Something to take away from all the time she had to spend with her new husband, one where love was flat and fruitless, forced and dutiful. She offered a smile in return to his, seating herself as well in his presence, gently and gingerly as she felt sore lately. 

Not at all. She chirped, the duties of a leader were never-ending, but she felt as if it came naturally. For a while I had my mother teaching me the ins and out of leading, taking care of each individual's needs is the basics of it all. And from what she could remember from the lessons of way back when.

But I have been feeling sick lately... sleep evades me. You wouldn't happen to know anything that might ease anxieties, would you? she had tried all kinds of herbs she could find during this time of the year, but none seemed strong enough. Perhaps Tobias would have his own opinion on the matter.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 07, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 11, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 11, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 18, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 20, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - May 12, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:49 PM