Swiftcurrent Creek unmake the wild light
Lurker
22 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Sorry for the wait. Been feeling kind of off lately. Also, talkative Vehiron is talkative.

Compatibility was met with a sliver of hope. Their meeting would amount to something more, if Amekaze was willing to commit to their cause. Judging by her succinct words and subliminal reactions, he could tell she would do well to run with them. Now, the hard part was to come into play: convincing her to join them without saying too much, or too little.
           “I cannot tell you everything, as I am sworn to secrecy, but I will tell you this: we call ourselves Tartok. We focus on the betterment of our skills – whatever they may be. You receive recognition and rank by honing your abilities, but it is also commonplace for scraps to break out over rank...” Vision trailed away, falling to the shade's pharynx and coming to rest upon her chest. Memories made his words fall away into shallow breaths before he abruptly fixed his attention back onto her face with a feline acuity. “As I was saying, you can fight for the rank you want, so long as it agrees with our leader, Tonravik.” Whom is a barbaric simpleton at times, but I would prefer no other as my upper...or my equal, but that is for another day.
           “I can think of no better home than ours, miss, and I am but a lowly Sigma.” Do ranks even interest his audience? Who does not love the glorification of conflict, of asserting the spot one rightfully deserves?
           “My words do not do Tartok justice, I'm afraid. It would be better if you experienced it for yourself.” Brushing past her, he took some steps towards home. He stopped to look over his shoulder at her, his expression and stance a missive to follow him or ask questions. Either way, he made it clear that he was to depart soon.
Messages In This Thread
unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - September 19, 2013, 10:35 PM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - September 20, 2013, 11:33 PM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - September 23, 2013, 05:09 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - September 25, 2013, 06:49 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - October 04, 2013, 05:55 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - October 06, 2013, 11:49 PM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - October 07, 2013, 05:31 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - October 08, 2013, 06:40 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - October 09, 2013, 03:14 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - October 13, 2013, 07:11 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - October 14, 2013, 11:41 PM