Ravensblood Forest You're my, my, my, [m]y lover.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The week of casual encounters may have left her tired, but she was no less alert to her surroundings. A part of her still yearned for that physical connection, and likely always would. Ibis had always been a tactile individual - it was one aspect that had made her such a dedicated scout; now, that same tenacity was sculpting her in to an eager lover - and mightily impatient. When she caught the scent of someone foreign among the trees she did a double-take, as the pine scent was almost strong enough to hide it; she could not immediately see where the wolf was hiding but she knew someone was out there, and while a part of her wished it was her friend Lenny (merely because they were familiar) she was just as intrigued to meet another stranger. Her hormones were still out of whack - but Ibis was still Ibis, and if nothing else, this adventure through the valley had awakened her dormant sense of wonder.

With careful steps she investigated the area. She hoped to be quick, to placate the lingering lust so that she could travel back home without further delays, but the stranger was lost among the shadows of the wood and Ibis was immediately perplexed. It took her longer than she anticipated to track down a physical trail, and as she did so she was startled by a pair of bright eyes watching her from among the ferns. How long had they been there? Had they been watching her that whole time...?

Warmth flooded her face; she felt immediately embarrassed, which was a good sign of her faculties returning as her season diminished, but it did not last. She watches the stranger shyly at first, but boldly prances closer, sniffing at the air and showing very little caution the longer she is in their presence. Her posture is welcoming - but she is careful, for once.

Hello, Ibis calls to them - smiling thinly. Where did you come from? They don't look like anyone she's met before, not that she can make out much from where they've sequestered themselves, and so she backs off a few paces to let them have some breathing room.
Messages In This Thread
You're my, my, my, [m]y lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 22, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 28, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 01, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - May 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 12:57 PM