Ravensblood Forest You're my, my, my, [m]y lover.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
His voice was low and masculine, but soft too, and he fumbled like Fionn - apologizing first and complimenting her in a way, which made her smile. Ibis watched his little shrug, noting how the light caught upon his fur and how lustrous it looked, which to the more animal side of her brain was a sign of good health. He looked rugged - and smelled of nothing, although the forest was quite strong around them - and so she presumed he was alone. He was not so different from the other strangers she had encountered; except that he was more vocal, and Ibis found the sound of his voice soothing.

When he introduced himself she tucked his name away for safekeeping. It was unique. She liked the way it rolled off his tongue; it sounded so foreign to her, and for a moment she was all wrapped up in the novelty of it, but eventually composed herself enough to offer her own name: Ibis. With it came a small dip of her head, a wag of her tail. It was nice to have company again.

After a pause, she drew back a step or two and motioned for him to come out from his hiding place; she wanted a better look at him, foremost. While she waited for him Ibis looked around at the forest. The grove was quiet - the birds probably silencing themselves in their presence for the time being. She breathed in deeply and took a reaching step, half-bowing so she could stretch out her sore leg muscles in a cat-like manner, and then shook her scruff as she adjusted back to a proper standing pose - glancing his way.

You don't seem scary, she offered, and watched him with a touch of mischief in her gaze.
Messages In This Thread
You're my, my, my, [m]y lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 22, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 28, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 01, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - May 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 12:57 PM