Stone Circle there's a beautiful sadness that runs through him
185 Posts
Ooc —
Pacing.

Back forth, back forth, back forth.

He had ripped his gaze from the she-wolf, opting to stare at the stone under his paws as his heartbeat a million times a second. He couldn't shake the guilt, the shame, and disgust that had settled within his brain and chest, making his body run unbearably hot. His breath shakey, his body tired but wired.

Cool down. Cool down.

He breathed in. Breathed out. In out. In out. In out.

He had barely heard what his new friend had said about her family, something along the lines of having two moms. Clay didn't know how to feel about that. It was a weird statement, one that made his gut churn with uncertainty. But... If she had two moms then perhaps it was okay for him to be the same? Not that he would ever have pups. They were too much work.

It was only when he got a grip on himself that he looked back to Polaris with a worried expression. "I think im dying." he griped, four simple words. "Everytime I think of him I feel weird... Oh god am I actually dying?" He bit his lip, worried about the inevitable doom that awaited him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's a beautiful sadness that runs through him - by Clay - April 25, 2020, 04:14 PM