Northstar Vale State of My Head
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
246 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision's tail swayed happily. Truthfully he was glad to be among the ranks here. And he was more than happy that he could respect this woman as a good leader. She only seemed to care about those which she had offered a home to. 

There was a bit of concern that seemed to cover her features and collision's eyes drew into a line of worry. What could already be plaguing her so? He was fully focused as she spent a moment fumbling around her words before stating her request. 

He had a slight suspicion, but it weren't his business and he had decided to stay out of it. But she asked for additional support in her time of need. A soft smile decorated the man's face and he tipped his head to her. A true leader could ask for him and he would only have all the more respect for the Empress, "Of course, Reiko. I'll remain only a call away should you need me," But what of her husband? Was he not a capable protector? Again, something that was not his business to know and so he would dismiss the thought and never revisit it, "Have you seen a medic? Have you been feeling well?" 

Collision hadn't a clue what a woman would go through in a time like this, and he had less of a clue about what she would do if she didn't...but if anything should prove an obstacle to her and he couldn't solve it--he would set on the task of finding someone that could offer assitance to the new mother.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
State of My Head - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 29, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:36 PM