Ravensblood Forest You're my, my, my, [m]y lover.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Sorry for any mistakes, I am writing this at work so I zoomed the window out as far as possible as a precaution.

He teased at her fur and each touch introduced more warmth and want within her, and with a soft humming growl she tried to incite further affection; pressing against his side softly, weaving at his throat as if her scent could snare him, Ibis wanted him to take control and do what all the others had - however, something was blocking him. Whether it was age, personality, or simply a sense of withdrawal from nervousness, she hoped he would catch on to what she wanted. The game was simple: he had caught her, and now all Ibis wanted was to enjoy the adoration of the boy in whatever form that took. But she had desires, many which had been awakened because of her season, and while that was petering out to a natural end she could only think of one thing.

She turned around abruptly before him, stretching as if it were some kind of dance or lazy flaunting of her body. She felt his eyes on her, but that wasn't enough. Again she canted her head to one side by her shoulder and murmured, Do I need to spell it out for you? Her tail wagged, and even before he could respond she was arching her back and leaning her hip in to him, wishing the magic which had possessed the other men could affect him now - but perhaps it wasn't strong enough. Was she not desirable anymore? How sharp that thought struck her, and how deeply it stung.
Messages In This Thread
You're my, my, my, [m]y lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 22, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 28, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 01, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - May 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 12:57 PM