Ravensblood Forest You're my, my, my, [m]y lover.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexytimes.

She hadn't needed to guide anyone before. It felt liberating too, in a way. As if she had more control than the wild men she'd invited to lay with her - and maybe now that was true, because the hormonal pull was lesser now. She had a clearer head, though not entirely. Ibis still sought intimacy and with some urging, managed to make the boy rise to the occasion. Yes, this was different than her first time with the imperious giant, or even with Mal after that, but she was open to it; this entire adventure had been about exploration of herself, her body, and finding what felt right.

As he reared up, she felt him land upon the small of her back and braced. Yes, it felt right. He grabbed at her scruff, he nipped and positioned but he was teasing her too, which incised her passion for him. She tried to give him a look to tell him it was okay, that this was good, that she wanted this - but was impatient. So instead Ibis moved carefully against him, crooning a soft note of desire to him.

Fade to blaaaack.
Messages In This Thread
You're my, my, my, [m]y lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 17, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 22, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - April 28, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 01, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my, my, my, my lover. - by Akavir - May 03, 2020, 01:49 PM