Moonspear oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Her summons roused him, though not from the throes of a fitful rest, but his thoughts. He went to her near mindlessly, the time allotted more than enough to pull his head loose from what had transpired. He gathered himself well enough, coolly finding her through the spring growth and in the company of Jarilo.

That was telling enough—he could not hide his interest, let alone faint amusement that accompanied what he presumed was a passed exchange. He regarded his brother-in-law with a faint smile and wave of his tail. Though he couldn't quite recall the last time he had truly spent time in Jarilo's company, his was a welcome sight among the many other faces she could have been with.

"I suppose a congratulations is in order," he offered, unaware that Hydra had not quite approached the topic she had wanted discuss.

anddd i missed this tag too because i have 9000 of them
Messages In This Thread
oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 06, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 09, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Dirge - May 16, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 12:07 PM