Stone Circle You had the chance to be a good thing for this pack
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
It was obvious that the boy was disheartened when Sia admitted he hadn't seen his brother, but as usual Siarut was surprised by how well the yearling took the news. The whole family often surprised him with their positive energy and outlook, he often wondered if he and his siblings would still be together had their upbringing been in a pack such as this. Then again, the tundra had a way of hardening even the most joyful of people. And Sia would never wish to have been raised anywhere other than the vast expanse of the arctic tundra.

West Tyree quickly got over the lack of Newt, and beamed at his comment. Sia gave a small smile at his child like glee. With his size it was often hard to remember that he was still so young. "I do, I walk a section everyday." He wasn't so bold as to lay down his own scent on the land, but he was sure his scent could be found if you searched hard enough. No the northern man walk the length of the territory to ensure there weren't any other scents about. "I spend time making sure nothing has entered the territory we don't want. Like strangers, or other predators." Siarut wasn't sure where his companions education had taken him, but had always found it better to over explain something then under explain.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}