Porcupine Ridge All that I am has been given to someone who needed it more
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

The waif started as Memory materialized, from somewhere beyond the stone walls up ahead, returning his embrace with a gasp of relief. However, her muscles soon turned to stone as she tensed in his arms - recoiling anxiously from him as the river of words cascaded over her, inspiring alarm. 

"Ye vent ta Kaistle-oki?" Awenfen had no idea he'd even been aware of the alliance between the sister packs, though he'd clearly been unware of the shared territory between the two. "Ach, zey are our sisters; ye cannot join one if'n ze ozer turns ye away." 

"Vhat are ye talkin' 'bout?" 
Wide, apprehensive eyes of seelie silver rose to meet amber in muted horror as she stumbled back a step. 

"Vhat family? Mem-ory, ve barely know each ozer," she lilted softly, confusion and fear abounded within her wavering octaves - wondering if this was more of that dark side she'd glimpsed at the Vale's borders, if he was domineering and possessive as he seemed. 

"Zen we must fin' ze Lady Reiko, she 'as been miss-ing for sever-al days," Awen murmured determinedly, jaw setting as she shook off the strangeness of this particular encounter. The soldier was mistaken; she wasn't afraid. 

She was afire.

"Zis is 'ow ye prove yerself ta ze Empire. 'elp me fin' ze Empress." 

"Did the guards of Kaistle-oki make any mention of Reiko vhen ye came calling?" 
Her intensity was palpable as pearlescent optics fixed upon his ruined features.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: All that I am has been given to someone who needed it more - by Necahual - May 26, 2020, 01:48 PM