Jade Fern Grove sturdied up boulders and loosened the river
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Apparently she'd surprised him. She hadn't tried to sneak up on him, but apparently he'd been caught in his thoughts or something. Arbiter herself just flicked an ear as she came to a stop an waited for his reply to her verbal equivalent of a tap on the shoulder. But even his verbal response made him seem cautious. So was that just how he was as a person? Probably.

Though she considered this particular forest to be a nice little hunting ground and certainly not a place for some other pack to claim, Arbiter wouldn't fuss too much about someone passing through. She shook her head, My home is past here. Just curious who happened to be passing by. I am from Legion -- we live in the Bypass nearby. I am Arbiter. And here was the place she expected him to fill with his own introduction. There were only a few that seemed to not understand they were supposed to do so in turn.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: sturdied up boulders and loosened the river - by Arbiter - June 05, 2020, 12:42 AM