Coconut Grove sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
I know. He huffs in a light tone. You've shown me twice. And that is what he adored about her. That danger she brought, that hidden fury and fearlessness in the face of a fight. It was enchanting. She was strong, and she would prove it without whining or crying. I simply didn't think I could bring such a thing. Pleasure maybe; if you asked the right woman, but joy? It was improbable for him and now even that was dashed in the most unexpected, but amazing ways. He wasn't saddened by the realization, his bliss at this moment had not faltered or faded - there was no need to.

Their breaths synced, he could almost swear that the ocean's breath had done so too as its roar still clouded the background. As she pondered in silence, the paladin could almost swear the world had slowed to a crawl. Every breath was excruciatingly long as he happily dove into the moment, delighted by her presence but finding himself equally anxious as she began to speak again. Every word dragging on, their conclusion nearly out of reach and yet both quickly, and slowly approaching to and end -

Tundra, I- The words choking in his throat, remembering Rhaella's cursed toxic words as they bubbled like tar in his veins; thick and putrid with hate. Was this simply another delusion of his? With a light head, his world almost began to spin, to spiral back into the hate and jealousy of before, as soon as it began, he found strength in Tundra. Closing the gap between them again, resting his chin on her shoulder should she allow. He trusted her. Like a weight being lifted off his shoulders, breath finds its way back to his lungs as he utters the words sweetly, honestly. I love you. There is no questioning that. This was no delusion.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last - by Rosencrantz - June 08, 2020, 06:40 PM