Haunted Wood I babble on until my voice is gone
185 Posts
Ooc —
Before the man even made himself present the boy could smell him, hear him right outside the den. The soft thuds of his paws, the huffing of his breath, and then the turn away. Clay nearly chuckled, thinking Valour was so distraught just at the mere idea of him packaged up within his bed. Even more so at the fact the man felt the need to piss on everything in sight.

And When he finally strolled in, the moonlight illuminating his features in a rim outline, Clay squinted. His emerald gaze illuminated in the darkness as he tried to seek out Valour's face.

It was too dark.

All he had to go off of was the residual of anger clinging to the Nightwalkers fur and the stern tone as the man stood before him. Above him. It hurt the prince to crane his head up so high, but he did it anyway. Neck elongated as he smooshed the underside of his neck and jaw into Valour's neck fur. "No..." He lied. Smirking none the less.

"Nothing is wrong. I just left Easthollow and joined an Empire. Thought i'd grace you with my presence," he snuffled. Voice serious as always but expression opposite. "But you seem angrier than a bee. Whats gotten ahold of you?"
Messages In This Thread
I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 02:01 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 03:27 AM