Coconut Grove sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Hmm. He humms deeply as she speaks, the sound vibrating in his chest softly as he took note of everything she shared. Of course, he gave into the embrace, the feeling of the woman pressing up against him was all he ever wanted, more so than the sex they had just shared. Love, it meant more than just physical adoration didn't it? Than lustful desires of the body, it was much more than that. If he could completely envelop around her, he would, he'd shield her from everything if he could. Not at the desire to keep her from war, no, he couldn't do so when she had the blood of a warrior running in her own veins, but together - they were unstoppable. He, her shield, she, his sword. 

We aren't that different. Though she must have noticed already. I too knew nothing but war, I grew up with the lessons that women were simply for breeding and giving in to love, was a weakness. I was taught to avoid such a thing. And he did for so long, I almost did. almost swearing it off completely after Rhaella - but again, fate had something else in mind. I don't believe his lessons. I believe you make me stronger. To give him something, someone to work for, to become stronger so he would not weigh her down. 

If you'd let me. How was it so hard to talk still, they both admitted to their feelings, there was no more primal tension between them and yet still he couldn't find the words right away. I'll give you that, everything you want. Will you stay with me? His throat felt sore, it was the most he had said in a while. Even now with it demanding silence he didn't believe everything that needed to be said was done. He thought of Rosalyn and Erzulie, how their relationship was something he desired oh so much - would that scare her away? Even if they loved one another, was it too much? Will you be my wife?

The ball was in her court now, their fate, his fate. Could he even wait for her answer?

these two give me heart palps i tell you ;3; <3
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last - by Rosencrantz - June 10, 2020, 07:03 PM