Northstar Vale i used to be gossamer and silk
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
there was something different about tzenno. he was polite but struck collision as slightly guarded. perhaps it was simply being confused with the etiquette he seemed to possess. he seemed formal and well aware and in control of himself. most could not say the same and collision found himself with a deal of growing respect for his newest acquaintance. 

after he answered the asked question collision's opinion of his 'perfect etiquette' diminished only slightly. it seemed he had made an assumption to quickly. but first encounters were always open to interpretation and false pretenses. it wasn't a bad thing; simple a reminder that collision didn't need to be so fast to add character labels. 

"a while now. reiko met me months ago when i was new to this entire land. i lacked purpose and she gave me one," now he was becoming a fairly handy guard and as time continued and he advanced his skills he felt more confident and adept at handling the role he assumed, "i was raised to be a warrior or a guardian. here i can excel at that," it was the most important job he had ever partaken. he doubted he could ever truly work a day in his life. 

"where did you come from?" collision didn't want to pry and would stop immediately if asked to do, but he truly wanted to get to know his new brother-in-arms. his legs folded and he comfortably sat before the other.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 18, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 19, 2020, 12:16 PM