Jade Fern Grove sturdied up boulders and loosened the river
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
A puzzle is what this one was. Or bound up in a pile of baggage. Something along those lines. Ordinarily she'd try to convince a wolf like him that perhaps he should join the ranks outright, but given his response... Maybe it was better she didn't. 

Overall, Arbiter was unimpressed -- there was not a flinch from her despite the weird way he'd shifted things. She was patient, careful, and her tone was even, Given some of the wolves I've met, you'd best be careful. I don't care if some wolf passes through nearby, but farther south is one pack who might care. Who might actually cause the need for an army, so yes, there is bad. Okay, she was a little curious what he'd say...  Though she was practically expecting him to run screaming off into the underbrush (if he hadn't already), I just offer the chance to do whichever a wolf prefers.  A shrug of her shoulder.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: sturdied up boulders and loosened the river - by Arbiter - June 14, 2020, 09:13 PM