Northstar Vale i used to be gossamer and silk
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Perhaps collision was biased but he couldn't help except to agree with the male. They were indeed noble. Collision wasn't selfish or much to really talk himself up, but he always felt as though he had a good heart. A noble heart, even. There was nothing wrong with being certain about one's self. Was there? 

The question that Collision had asked was reponded to with...a quite short answer. Clearly he had overstepped into territory that wasn't his business to answer. He had to remind himself that the Vale was created to offer a home to those that needed a fresh start. Most of them weren't coming from glistening pasts with tales of beauty. There was often betrayal and ghosts that still haunted most of them. He was sorry, but did not voice it. The male moved on and Collision fell into rhythm with the new tune. 

"We have a wonderful Empress. She truly lives for her people," Reiko did. Everything she did was to make sure they all lived a good life collectively and she had turned away those who had come to the borders and might threaten their way of life. He was pleased with his decision to be here and was confident Tzenno would feel the same in time. Whatever he was running from...hopefully it would remain in the shadows of his old life, "Perhaps we should train together some time or patrol. You're just getting settled in, of course, but I'm often available now that the women are becoming more active again," In the beginning of all of these pregnancies the men sort of ran the show albeit slight interferences. Then at the end they had to stand on their own. Now, they were beginning to see faces emerge again.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 18, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 19, 2020, 12:16 PM