Whitefish River Last Man Standing
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
246 Posts
Ooc — Impala
His mind reeled with ways to say what obviously needed to be stated. It was no surprise to him that Ira questioned his intentions. Honestly, Kaistleoki would be a good choice for him. It was close to the Vale so that he could keep tabs on what was happening and get to Vespera quickly if she was found out. It would also make it so she could get any information to him. Equally, they would understand the importance (he hoped) of his mission and he would be able to disappear to confer with Yuudai. 

It had occurred to him that he could very easily go without a pack and remain a loner until the dust had settled within the empire, but he wasn't sure how long it would take and he needed to feel a purpose and keep his mind busy. Additionally...he wasn't sure he could return to the Vale and trust Reiko given what she had put them up for anyways. They had all become lambs to the slaughter. She had perverted what it meant to be an honorable member of the Empire. 

"I suppose I owe you that much. I'm sorry for what I have to tell you," There was a deep-rooted sorrow that manifested in his eyes and everything in his body showed discomfort. He did all but sigh. "Reiko announced Takeshi as her Emperor. At first...I was willing to follow as that was the wish of my empress...but things...went wrong," Did Ira know of Takeshi? Did she know of who he really was? Honestly, Collision didn't understand the initial deep-rooted hate, but if it was just based off of his personality...then there was plenty to have bad taste towards. 

"Yuudai spoke outwardly towards him. Takeshi struck him down and stripped him of his rank. Yuudai's ribs were broken in the process. I guarded him and several others that stood in opposition...and I also had my rank taken from me," This was beginning to sound a lot like the temper tantrum of a jaded boy and not the heroic story of a just man, "I don't mind the loss of my rank. I am not who I've become because I was in the process of ascending. Takeshi showed colors of rage. He was irrational and quick to make judgement. Ever since...ever since Reiko has let him in she has fallen further and further. She's....presently catatonic. I suppose that's the only means of explaining her current state. I don't believe Reiko wanted him to rule beside her. However, I also am regretfully pained to see her unwillingness to show the strength I know she has and stand up for what she truly believes to be right. A plan is in motion to remove Takeshi from the thone. By any means necessary. We just need time, and I can't remain there and the plan succeed," No, he had far too much to say to too many others in that place.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 22, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 09:13 PM