Northstar Vale i used to be gossamer and silk
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Coll is leaving RE for at least a little while xD So I figured I better close up some of these threads! Thank you for writing w/ me <3

Collision is not yet aware of Takeshi and though he knows the name he didn't quite know the man. He was Lord? Baron? Something. Perhaps he had felt ease at accepting a new face. Tzenno seemed like a good warrior. That or Takeshi saw something that the other hadn't yet revealed to the Count. He offered a smile and stood from where he once sat. He didn't want to keep him and if he was just settling in it was likely he had a long day ahead of him and was quite tired, "There's lots of talk about Takeshi. I'd say he's a good man. I've yet to truly become acquainted with him," How long would it be before he could get to know the colorless man?

"Just call for me. I'd be more than happy," Collision offers him a dip of the head, "I suppose I'll leave you to get settled. I'm sure you've had a long journey and rest is needed," He turns on his heels and goes to leave. perhaps they would meet again and then they could learn things and teach things to one another. It was always wise to keep an open mind about the way the world worked. 

[exit]
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 14, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: i used to be gossamer and silk - by Tzenno - June 18, 2020, 07:52 AM