Whitefish River Last Man Standing
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Ira was a strong woman. Something that Collision found he admired. She found her refuge in her strength and as that went rarely did they stand to trust anyone outside of a select few that had proven themselves time and time again. For him it had been Reiko. She had been the first to extend him a hand of friendship...then she had let go so that the waters could overtake him. Then there was Yuudai and Vespera. Two that were as strong willed and two that had his back. They all had to hold one another now and there was nothing else to do besides stand strong together. 

How many...that was all a matter of perspective. There were many wounded and thrown to the wilds without a second thought. There were many in danger. But there were only, "Three. Yuudai, Vespera, and Myself. We are all working together..." He just wanted to try and make things right, "I don't want any special treatment. And I don't mind if Reiko seeks punishment for the way I've spoken to her or anyone else. I refuse to apologize for doing the right thing," 

Collision looked Ira directly in her eyes and he knew that she would have rules if he decided to stay here. Things he could agree to, "I...have to ask, Ira. As far as anyone knows Yuudai is dead. We wish to keep it that way," It was a secret he had to confess to her so that they could attain their ultimate goal. If she upset that balance then they would have no chance at redeeming the Empire's prestige, "I have much to do before I should need to be here, but you have my word I'll not involve any of your assemblage in this matter. For all they need to know I'm here on an extended stay to get to know the sister-pack," And while the lies seemed to pile on and on Collision couldn't help but figure this was the right thing to do. It quelled her concern and it kept him where he seemed most comfortable in these times--alone.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 22, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:54 PM