Northstar Vale to kick around as a toy
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision wanted the attention on him and that was exactly what he got (granted, by proxy) but he would take it. He needed to get Hime out of the way. This had to be handed lightly, because not only could he not get bitten by this creature he needed to also make sure he didn't bite her. Lest he would succumb to the sickness that ravaged her own body. 

He needed to knock her unconcious. He needed to guide her from this place. They would either have to drown her or knock the living body unconcious.  His eyes did not leave the creature as he stood before hime, "Hime, I need you to distract her. I'll do the dirty work, but I need you to keep beckoning her attention to you," With that he hoped hime would take off in a different direction as the wolf lept for him. 

He turned his body with his back facing and attempted to kick her in the side of her face or chest all the while trying to remain unbitten. Perhaps if Hime could hold the attention Collision could deliver forceful blows until they could render the enemy unconcious or until they could get  her too weak to survive a body of water.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
to kick around as a toy - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: to kick around as a toy - by Hime - July 05, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: to kick around as a toy - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: to kick around as a toy - by Collision - July 05, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: to kick around as a toy - by Hime - July 05, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: to kick around as a toy - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: to kick around as a toy - by Collision - July 05, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: to kick around as a toy - by Hime - July 05, 2020, 05:55 PM