Sawtooth Spire i'm bound by the feeling that's so easy to fake
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag laughed as he was pushed away, letting Phaedra scamper off without much protest. Fine, he would make up for the missed kisses later.

He thought he heard her muttering something under her breath, but other than keeping an eye on her form (and the things she startled as she went), Stag didn't helicopter. He was busy nosing along a small collection of stones when she called to him. Securing one in his jaws, Stag dropped his head and observed the quiet spot Phaedra had selected.

Under the eaves of pine-laden fir, there was a flat of pinestraw and loam. The earth was soft and workable, the shade just filtered enough -- Stag thought it would make a fine garden, indeed.

He dropped the first stone near the coarse bole. "Perfect." Then, he went back for more -- eventually, the collection of stones became a pile, and then a carefully constructed scree. It was rudimentary, but the first border went up in short order.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm bound by the feeling that's so easy to fake - by Stag - July 15, 2020, 08:47 AM