Firefly Glen due to an internal explosion, it breaks into two parts
20 Posts
Ooc — Sully
Yosemite wondered where the lady was, if she had apparently been around enough to be bothered by Nine's propensity to fight. He decided that she must be dead, because he'd not yet faced the reality that sometimes wolves left each other; even his own departure from home had not cemented it in his mind. He was a yearling; it was natural that he should disperse. But Shasta and Oppugno had been together forever, hadn't they?

"Only with my brothers and sisters," he replied, edging away from the look in Nine's eyes. On the one hand, he'd like to learn everything he could from the older man, so that he could one day take on the world with the same sort of devil in his eyes. On the other, Nine seemed like a crazy bastard, and he thought he should not like to be on the business end of his crooked maw.

Admiration won out, in the end. "Maybe you can give me some pointers first, and then we could wrestle," he suggested, his tail beginning to wag in anticipation. Nine hadn't hurt him so far; he was sure the older man was really a big softy under all those scars and scary teeth and somewhat creepy gaze.

"Oh — look!" he added, tipping his nose toward the dark shadows of buzzards circling overhead. "That way, I guess?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: due to an internal explosion, it breaks into two parts - by Yosemite - July 27, 2020, 03:19 AM