Noctisardor Bypass not the bay-ang. the bay-ang?
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
A slight tilt of her head at the pause. Really, what came after that wasn't amazingly important but she was somewhat curious. But at least he wasn't some spoiled little child then that knew nothing of what was needed. She'd take that, and hopefully mold him into the sort of wolf she wanted in the pack. Every wolf should know how to hunt and fight to some degree, even if that's not what they like doing. Here the adult ranks are split -- those who are more physical and those who rely more on thought and scholarly things. I was trained to fight, to hunt. I enjoy it. But you will find not everyone here is that way. Like Spook. You should think about a way you would like to earn your keep as you get older -- the pack works well because we all contribute. And she wasn't really big on slackers -- even her own daughter was kind of pushing her limits.

She took another few steps, expecting him to come along as she started back towards the inside of the territory, If there is anything, let me know. But if you come to find me at my den, you are not allowed inside. Outside is fine. It was perhaps the other hard line she drew.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Guardián - July 24, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Arbiter - July 26, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Guardián - July 26, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Arbiter - July 29, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Guardián - July 29, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Arbiter - July 30, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Guardián - July 30, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Arbiter - July 30, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Guardián - July 31, 2020, 05:40 AM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Arbiter - August 05, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: not the bay-ang. the bay-ang? - by Guardián - August 05, 2020, 03:43 PM